Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday February 17th

Day Dream
A.S.J. Tessimond

One day people will touch and talk perhaps
easily,
And loving be natural as breathing and warm as sunlight,
And people will untie themselves, as string is unknotted,
Unfold and yawn and stretch and spread their fingers,
Unfurl, uncurl like seaweed returned to the sea,
And work will be simple and swift
as a seagull flying,
And play will be casual and quiet
as a seagull settling,
And the clocks will stop, and no one will wonder
or care or notice,
And people will smile without reason,
Even in winter, even in the rain.


I am settling into the requirements that are necessary for me to start the process of getting ready for Santa Fe. I am so looking forward to seeing this city and spending a few days exploring all that I can. I am actually planning on going early to do some real exploring of the city and experience all that the city has to offer.

My tasks on my list are many and I have found that these days are also full of much to contemplate and consider. I am finding the time to write all that I am experiencing and doing has dwindled. I have a great deal that is whirling around in my all to cluttered mind yet I am having a time sorting it out.

I guess that this cluttered distraction can all by siphoned down to taking my life one moment at a time and not over thinking these moments and not demanding any more out of my life than it can offer me right here, right now and right at this point in time. Living this way has been a truly eye opening experience and one that I find has been a profoundly & personally expanding one. I think that it has been a very good way for me to start living and learning.

No comments: