Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday August 4th

Today was a day of one frustration after another. I had unforeseen paperwork that grew exponentially as the day progressed, I just feel that I will never get to the end of it all. And to add insult to injury, I misplaced my passport today and it took me several hours or tearing my house apart before I realized that it had fallen behind a box in front of a bookshelf. Then I spent some time at the UPS warehouse sending off my boxes for Philly to my moms house.

The day I craved to spend at my bench just did not happen and by the time that I could work I just had no desire to. There is work that I truly desire to get done and I am just having a hard time getting up the desire to go over and work. I am not sure why I am having such a hard time getting up the motivation.

Well tomorrow is another day and another reason to be creative.

A friend of mine posted this on her FaceBook wall. I am tired to the opposition to health care reform creating panic and spreading lies to scare the elderly. I am just sick and tired of the divisions in our lawmakers.









Also, this entire conspirecy theory about our President having been born in Kenya is a joke right? How in the sane world is anyone actually buying into this lame attempt to undermine a progressive agenda. Is this really the best argument that they can come up with? If that is the case then the GOP really is in a great deal of trouble. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit.. right?

No comments: