Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday June 17th

When inspiration flashes strike while the iron is HOT. But I’ll be damned if what I came up with today was an interesting creation. I am liking it more as the day wears on but it is just not something that I feel would actually sell as a viable class submission.










With the input of many friends I feel that some great ideas were thrown out and about and I think that with a few adjustments this will turn out to be a very fun all day class that will explore a variety of techniques. We will explore texturing, riveting simple fusing & clasp making. I think that in the end that this will be a totally excellent class that I will be able to get excited about. I had fun today making my napkin sketches come to life.

I will be back at it tomorrow with a batch of new ideas and I will share it all then. Have a great night and a most excellent tomorrow. A friend posted Jeff Buckley’s Hallelujah on her FaceBook wall tonight. I posted it over a year ago on my blog because it is SO beautiful… here you are again. It is SO mesmerizing and so moving. Enjoy!

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

No comments: