Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday June 22nd

I am exhibiting at the Puget Sound Bead Festival on July 10th – 12th with a preview evening on Thursday July 9th.









I am teaching and exhibiting at Interweaves Bead Fest Philadelphia August 20th – 23rd









I am teaching for The Place to Bead in Naperville at their Second Annual Suburban Bead Encounter. August 27th – 30th





So if you are in any of these areas please come by and see me at my booth and or sign up for a class.

The passage of another icon of our time is fading away, Kodak is no longer going to produce Kodachrome Film. It has been in production since 1934.



I have spent some time lately going over a statement that I quoted in my life for quite some time. I would state with pride…"Come on Give me Somethin' Hard". I have always liked a challenge, I feel that given time I can pretty much figure most things out and the Internet is a true Godsend for this trait. I like to test my own limits but I believe that I have come to the basic understanding that there are just some things in life that are actually not meant to be that hard. I believe that I have come to the understanding that there are just some things and can be easier than I have been working towards. I have come to question why there are individuals need to have things wound up so tightly, in a nice neat and controlled bundle that there is NO room for spontaneous frivolity and joy in life? You know what I mean? Guess What? Things happen, and to be able to just take it all in stride and not get all whipped up about it is really what it is all about. To discover and enjoy the ease that your life can take on is true freedom and you can look the world around you with a new clarity. More than anything else I love to laugh. I love to laugh at the simplest things and the most outrageous things. And it has taken time but I love to laugh at my own idiosyncrasies. Because guess what? Some of those things are totally worth a good laugh.

I enjoy an uncomplicated approach to life that comes from a living with general sense of ease. I have no fear of hard tasks I have just come to terms with the fact that there are way to many things in life that are to be enjoyed and there is no reason to make it hard.

No comments: