Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday November 17th ~ 2010

Can someone please tell me what happened to this year? How has Thanksgiving snuck up on us already and where have the previous 320 days gone? I swear that it was only January a few weeks ago.

I am looking forward to Holidays this year; having a new and invigorated outlook on life is always a plus. I cannot even begin to express how a different  point of view and  ones personal feelings of inner peace can change your outlook on the entire picture.
Andrea, Christine & Anne doing Mr. Napkin-Head














I just finished up with the BABE show in Oakland last weekend and am now crashing for the rest of the week at my friends Andrea's and Whit's  house in Washington State for a few days before I am off again to exhibit this next weekend at the Bellevue Bead Festival.

I love this time of year. I always arrive in Oakland a few days before the show or stay a few days afterwards to hang with my friend Gail and it is always one of the highlights of my year. We both love the Bay Area so much and we always make sure that we get a room in Oakland that has that amazing view of SF.

I had a full days drive up into the Seattle/Tacoma area on Monday had to do some serious driving through an intense rained and wind storm as I passed over the Puget Sound on my way to Port Townsend. I arrived to my destination in a total power blackout, dodging pine branches being blown here and there. Who knew that the "flash light" APP on my Droid could ever come in so handy.

I got to spend today doing our best Mr. Napkin-Head impersonation at breakfast and just relaxing while catching up on good stories and playing a little bit in Andreas studio. I have a few students tomorrow for 2 impromptu fusing classes and then I have some serious work to get done for my next Master Muse project that is due in a few days.

I have a long drive back to Albuquerque the beginning of the next week but I am really looking forward to getting back home to all three of my sweet girls, one very large Odie and a Goodle.

No comments: